The aim of the Venture School program is to create a professional community of investors around Sector X Acceleration Platform. Structured theoretical part of the program also gets complemented by plenty of case studies, in-person communication with leading early stage investors, active business angels and representatives of the venture capital funds from Europe and Ukraine. The program equals extensive practical learning. The trial investment into the chosen startups is obligatory for students of the program.
START OF THE PROGRAM
- Review of the course
- The history of the venture capital market in the world and Ukraine
- The theory of the venture investments
- The key principles of work of the early stage investors (business angels, seed funds, accelerators)
- Strategy of the investment portfolio creation and management
- Assessment and selection of the companies for investments, due diligence
- Intellectual property regulations and legal aspects of structuring of the venture capital deals
- Typical risks and mistakes of the venture capitalists
- The role of accelerator in the ecosystem
- Review of the most demanded streams for investment
- Homework – to choose and analyze projects for investment
- Homework check
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO
- Form a strategy of investment portfolio management.
- Choose a revenue strategy in a venture capital market.
- Analyze key risks.
- Use key analysis metrics for the tech business.
- Form the exit strategy from the company and co-investment.
- Identify the value of tech companies at different stages.
- Structure venture capital deals by conditions and jurisdictions.
Marvin Liao 500 startups
Andrew Verbitsky Airbnb
Andrei Komarovski SectorX
Stakh Vozniak Cargofy
2 900 USD - tuition price
7 000 USD - trial investments in the startups (in exchange for equity)BUY A TICKET
20 hours of theory and practice;
Access to the Sector X Acceleration Platform’s startups;
Invitations to private events by Sector X;
Invitations to venture capital events in Europe at the partners’ price;
Participation in the program of co-investing with Sector X;
Who is doing the program?
How many students will participate in the program?
How do I know that the program is what I need?
What is the course language?
How do I pay?
What will $7K of trial investments be spent on?
Where will the program take place?
I’ve heard that there are no startups in Ukraine.
PHONE +380 95 047 5681